April 18 – IEEE Region 6 Southwest Area 2015 Student Poster Contest
Awards to best poster and display of technical project and/or significant student branch activities.
- Judging will be based upon poster and any reasonable supporting activities (live demonstration, video, etc.) provided in support of the poster presentation.
- Entries must be from student members of branches located within IEEE Region 6 Southwest Area.
- Multiple student technical project entries allowed from each branch. At most one student branch activity project entry from each branch is also welcome.
- Entries should supply student name, branch, member number, and project title.
- Posters can be printed for you and set up at the meeting if you supply file. Submit poster pdf that is sized no higher than 36” to email@example.com. Students may also register to reserve display space and bring their already-printed poster.
Date: 18 April 2015 Time: 10:00 to 13:00
Location: SDSU College of Engineering
Call for Participation – To enter, please register with Dr. Xun Luo at
Xun.Luo@ieee.org by April 12. Entries of both technical projects and or significant student branch activities are welcome.